Wednesday Group Run (April-November)
Join us each week from mid-April through early-November for a fun, social, non-competitive group run. Get to know the trails of Durango and meet other runners in the community!
- Runs begin promptly at 6 p.m. and generally last 60-90 minutes.
- We try to provide a “short” and “long” option when enough runners and run leaders are present.
- When a special event (e.g. shoe/product demo) is planned, we meet at 5:30 p.m. and the run follows at 6 p.m.
- Meeting locations change each week. Check the event calendar for location of this week’s run.
- In late-October and November, be sure to bring a headlamp
Click here for the complete schedule.
Click here for a map of all trailheads.
Tuesday Workout (All Year)
Join us for weekly workouts! From April-October, we meet on the track; from January-March, we alternate between hill workouts and river trail intervals (we take November and December off). These club-sponsored sessions include a workout, a coach, and other community runners like you!
For track workouts, meet at 6 p.m. each Tuesday at the Fort Lewis College track or Durango High School track (FLC in spring and fall, DHS in summer). For hill and river trail workouts, meet at 12 p.m. at the appointed location (usually Cemetery Hill, Durango Running Co., or Schneider Skate Park). Coach Brett Sublett or Coach Sean Meissner will be there to explain the workout and cater time/distance/intensity to individual runners.
Due to liability, only active DRC members are permitted to attend track workouts!
Click here for the complete Tuesday Track schedule.
Saturday Morning Meetup (All Year)
- Get your weekend off to a great start with a group run!
- Meet Saturday mornings at the Durango Joe’s on College Ave (732 E College Dr).
- These runs generally last 1-2 hours, and runners of all abilities are encouraged to attend.
- Folks are also encouraged to use this meet up to coordinate for longer outings or carpool out to distant trails!
- Th meet up time changes:
- 7 a.m. from Memorial Day thru Labor Day (May-Sep)
- 8 a.m. from Labor Day thru Memorial Day (Sep-May)